From standard modular dimensions to individually designed and manufactured, MRACS Ltd have a comprehensive range of coldstores and refrigeration systems that can cater for all temperature and humidity requirements.
Whether your cooling requirement is for the food cold chain industry or for a metal hardening process in engineering, MRACS Ltd design team will work closely with you offering friendly and constructive advice and provide you with the most cost effective solution, they will then oversee the installation and commissioning to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Installation, commissioning and service personnel are trained to ensure their work complies with all relevant Health & Safety requirements with particular emphasis on the safe handling of refrigerants ensuring protection for you, your staff and the environment. See the Services page to find out more about F Gas Regulations.
To request a free no obligation survey call us on 01386 49342 or contact us to discuss your air conditioning requirements.
- Coldstores to any design and temperature / humidity requirement
- Packhouse and warehouse cooling systems
- Environemental, temperature and humidity test rooms
- Blast chillers and freezers
- Mortuary coldrooms
- Blood storage cabinets
- Refrigerated display and stirage cabinets for hotels and caterers
- Ice making machines for retail outlets and industry
- Drinking water coolers
- Beer cooing equipment
- Process chillers
- Packaged water chillers